Friday, November 29, 2013

Kim Kardashian is Thankful for Her Daughter North in Holiday Blog Post




Kim Kardashian Tweeted what she is thankful for on November 28 in her blog- she is thankful for her daughter North.

The special holiday post included pictures of Kim, her siblings Kourtney, Khloe, and Rob, and their late Father Robert Kardashian. The 33 year old starlet wrote about her father, who passed away in 2003 after a bout with esophageal cancer: "Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22. This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive."

She also directed part of her touching holiday blog to her daughter North West, who is now 5 months old, and her finance Kanye West.

"I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiancé," Kardashian wrote. "I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours . . . Don't eat too much."

The star was born in 1980 and is famous for being an actress, model, fashion designer, and American television personality. She was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, where her friendship with Paris Hilton provided her with her first media attention. She continued to capture public attention after a sex tape featuring her and Ray J, her boyfriend at the time, was discovered by the press. She and her family were commissioned to have their own reality television series later that year, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which has since been expanded into two spin-offs. Her highly publicized marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries and divorce 72 days later further solidified her in the public eye. Kardashian was named the highest-paid reality television personality in 2010, with upwards of $6 million in earnings estimated.

No comments:

Post a Comment